Hi lovelies – today I’m gratefully accepting the Versatile Blogger Award.
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award twice, which is incredible. Massive thanks to both Raven from Just Write About It and Liam from The Life Of A Thinker I really appreciate you thinking of me for this. Both of their blogs are fantastic, make sure to check them out.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. (done! Thank again guys!)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
You can read more about the awards and find blog buttons etc at the official page: Versatile Blogger Awards
There are a lot of lovely blogs that I follow that deserve this award, and other agree as some of these blogs have probably already accepted their award. In those cases I’m re-nominating them because I want to show my appreciation to all of them for their fantastic, entertaining blogs!
1. Abbey from Miss BookWorm Reviews
2. Jenny from JennyInNeverland
3. Lynsey from LynseyJames
4. Becky from BeckyBedBug
5. Danniella from FamousInJapan
6. Leona from OhLeona
7. Chelsea from LoveInModernLife
8. Becci from OnlyBecci
9. Megan from ReadingInTheSunshine
10. Becky from Beckys-Babble
11. Victoria from VictoriaLovesBooks
12. Simona from SkysBookCorner
13. Maryline from MssBookShelf
14. Kirsty from TheLoveOfAGoodBook
15. Sophie from ReviewedTheBook
I’m not sure what you do or don’t already know about me. I’ll try and think of something you’ve not seen in a previous tag or blogger award post.
1. I have an 8 month old kitten called Dobby. Yes, after the house elf. He’s a tabby with black, brown and grey markings. He’s a real mischief when he wants to be but is generally a good boy. His favourite hobbies include: chasing his toy mice, staring at light balls and lounging on the couch.
2. In the last year or so I have fallen back in love with board games. I will be doing a blog post about this soon so do keep an eye out if you’re interested. I’m building up a collection, because I think they’re a fun way of connecting with your family and friends. They’re a good laugh, and they don’t require wifi, electric or a screen to play.
3. My taste in TV programmes really does range from what most people would consider good shows to – as Stewart calls them – the crap, train wreck TV. I’m going to be doing two posts in the future one for my favourites, and those guilty pleasures I watch when Stewart isn’t around.
4. I like to bake, but I’m not a very good cook. You might be thinking, well baking requires cooking sometimes – but if you ask me they’re different. If I was asked to whip up a batch of cupcakes, I’d could do that with some success. Now if you asked me to make cottage pie (for example) I wouldn’t have a clue. Probably should work on that really…
5. One thing I spend too much time doing is flicking through online sites looking at furniture and decor stuff. Since I moved out of my parent’s house (and even before then) I’ve loved designing my spaces. Ikea is a dream place for me and I could spend hours there – in fact, I have before!
6. You’ll have guessed this by now, but I’m really very close to my family. I haven’t got a large family – well I suppose I do, but in terms of those that are in my life, I don’t. We all get along really well, and I look forward to seeing them all. I’ve always felt lucky to have a family that I want to spend time with because it’s not really a common thing these days, sadly.
7. Well, I’ve mentioned Stewart a few times on my blog so I thought I’d make the last fact about him. We’ve been together for over 7 years, and I’ve known him nearly 9 years, and we live together with our kitten, Dobby. We disagree when it comes to football, most films and who’s turn it is to do the washing up – but I wouldn’t have it any other way. He really is my best friend above all else, and his banter is on point – he never fails to have me in stitches.
There we have it! Congratulations to all 15 nominees – and a nominee equals the award, so really congratulations to all 15 award winners. Huge thanks again to Raven and Liam for nominating me. Do go and check out everyone’s blog – they’re all fantastic.